If your company’s payment processor offers nothing but disappointment, it may be time to change to a better solution – something designed in the modern age with today’s evolving needs in mind. Give yourself the gift of a robust and full-featured payment gateway now.
Payment solutions are now available that offer functionality unavailable just a few years ago. Solutions are also more flexible than ever and better for satisfying the diverse needs of payment facilitators, ISOs, resellers and merchants.
Is It Time To Switch Payment Processing Platforms?
Here are several indicators that it may be time for a new payment gateway solution:
- Processing fees and costs are too high. As your processing volume has increased, have your costs per transaction gone down? If your fees are the same as when you started but your volume has increased, your current processor should be willing to give you a better deal. If they won’t, it’s time to move on.
- It takes too long to get your funds. If you have experienced arbitrary freezes or delays but have a good processing history, it may be time for a change. Unless you have problems with your account, there’s no reason for a delay.
- Your solution doesn’t accept all the currencies you do. If multi-currency support is important to your company but your primary payment processor doesn’t support all the currencies in which you do business, it’s time to move up to an alternative payment gateway solution that can handle every kind of transaction for you.
- The features you need aren’t available. As your needs have changed, has your processor kept up? If you need support for both card-present and card-not-present transactions and can’t get it from your processor, it’s time for a change. The same is true if you need more modern payment terminals, 3D-Secure support, better transaction security or other features you can’t get from your current provider.
- The reports you want aren’t offered. You need to be able to see information in a format that works for you – and you may need the option to export raw data so you can manipulate it in any way you want. Information should be available to you in whatever ways you want it. If it isn’t, you need a new payment processor.
- You’re having integration problems. It’s best to work with a payment solution that makes integration as easy and natural as possible. A provider that uses the latest technology can make things simple for you.
- Complete branding options aren’t available. Your clients and customers should see your brand, not your payment processor’s. If complete branding options aren’t available from your payment processor, it may be time for a change that increases your marketing opportunities.
- There are problems with merchant onboarding. If you offer payment solutions to merchants but experience problems or slowdowns when onboarding, it’s time to find a new payment processor. There’s no reason to settle for less than fully automated, almost paperless convenience anymore.
Now’s The Time To Make The Change
There’s no reason you must face another year of limited functionality, inconvenience and hassles. You can move up to the UniPay gateway from United Thinkers sooner than you think – and without migration hassles.
The UniPay payment gateway solution is designed with complete flexibility in mind. This commercial open source software comes with a generous array of features and can be modified to meet your specific needs. Why not contact us now to learn more about your payment processing options? We’re pleased to offer end-of-the-year savings.
In fact, we can offer you an excellent value no matter when you contact us.