Have payment gateway related questions? Lost in payment processing industry’s terminology? Need help understanding fundamentals of merchant services?
We always strive to make our payment technology simple and accessible. Our website covers many different topics related to UniPay gateway payment platform. Additionally, we maintain a payment processing blog, which you can access at Paylosophy.com. However, some of your payment gateway questions (as well as questions on other topics) might still not be addressed. To address this problem, we have setup this page, which addresses most commonly asked questions.
Common payment gateway questions:
- What is a payment gateway? Is UniPay gateway a payment gateway?
- I heard several terms used to define a payment gateway. How does UniPay gateway fit in the picture?
- What is the difference between a payment gateway and a payment service? Is UniPay gateway a payment service?
- Is UniPay gateway a credit card processing software?
- Is UniPay gateway an online billing solution that could handle my subscription billing?
- Can UniPay gateway handle recurring billing or subscription billing?
- What is payment management? Does UniPay deal with management of payments?
- What is payment aggregation? Is it related to sub-merchant funding? Can UniPay handle these?
- My company needs an online payment portal; can UniPay gateway be used for that?
- Which bank or processor does UniPay gateway use to process electronic payments?
- We are looking for a collections software package, can UniPay help?
- Can my company become a payment service provider?
- How does direct acquirer integration work as a payment processing solution?
- How is the Unipay payment gateway solution better than other payment processing solutions?
- What are the advantages of licensing the UniPay payment gateway solution?