Want to monetize merchant services and are curious about the possibility of doing so? Tired of dealing with a payment partner that cannot provide you with the necessary technology? Or, perhaps you’re unhappy with your existing revenue-sharing agreement?
If the answer to even one of those questions is yes, we offer you our “Payments as a Service” solution (PaaS), which includes residual revenue, API, dedicated support, and favorable terms.
What are the main benefits of using of UniPay’s PaaS operational model?
- low upfront costs
- swift setup process
- payment acceptance in the shortest amount of time
Payments as a Service Offering
UniPay’s PaaS option enables SaaS, ISOs, ISVs, and Commerce Services to integrate their platform with an existing UniPay instance in cloud mode and start processing payments quickly.
Starting with a UniPay Payments as a Service model makes becoming operational quick and easy.
Access to a range of services can be orchestrated with UniPay’s payment technology to enrich the merchant payment experience. With this pricing model, all our clients and partners can monetize payments by offering their merchants state-of-the-art payment and commerce solutions available anytime and globally.
So, it’s the smart choice for businesses for platforms that are just starting to accept payments but are not yet ready to establish their own payments brand.
Why Platforms Should Choose the “Payments as a Service” model
Here are the key reasons why Payments as a Service is a beneficial option for platforms:
- Streamlined onboarding and underwriting. Thanks to our real-time onboarding technology, you can get your merchants onboarded quickly in days, not weeks or months.
- Reduced PCI compliance liability. Relying on our PCI-compliant infrastructure, you will significantly simplify your PCI audit.
- Reduced financial risk to your company. You can rely on your payment processing partners for various financial matters, such as, for example, fraud and chargebacks management.
- Omni-channel solution benefits. Using our APIs and terminal/mobile solutions, you can service any type of merchant and benefit from our advanced card-present solution, which supports multiple payment terminal models.
- Recurring logic option. Thanks to our billing engine, you cannot only provide your merchants with transaction processing but also support complex recurring billing cycle scenarios.
- Branding feature. Our advanced branding features will allow your merchants to accept payments using customizable payment pages with logos.
- Robust and comprehensive reporting tools. Thanks to our Reporting API and tools, you can access data, analyze reports on transactions, and integrate information into your records system.
- Revshare generation (payments monetization). With our commission system, you can optimally increase the earnings from processing your merchants and focus on developing your core platform product or services.
What businesses can benefit from the “Payments as a Service” solution
If you are a business with limited payment processing needs or don’t require custom logic, if you don’t have any specific branding requirements or are just planning to add transaction processing to your services on top of your current offering, you should definitely start with this model. It will help you to plunge into the payment industry, gradually increase the base of merchants, understand the principles of payment processing, build reliable relationships with banks, and gain processing experience. As a bonus, this is the most budget-friendly solution, not requiring substantial up-front investments and a development team.
Contact us now to see a demonstration of the UniPay Payments as a Service option and learn specific pricing details. Our goal is to be your first payment processing choice and your last – because when you get started with UniPay, you’re getting started with a robust, flexible, and feature-rich solution that can accommodate your current and future needs.
Is “Payments as Service” the right choice for you
When it comes to choosing your payment processing partner, the most important factors to consider are availability:
- Robust API
- reasonable pricing
- flexible reshare terms
But there are at least two more crucial things to consider when choosing a “Payments as Service” solution; quality support and underwriting.
You will need support at the initial stages (for example, during the integration and migration of merchants) and after going live in case of any technical problems or needs.
So, nothing is more important than being provided with a qualified and dedicated support specialist and not being forced to speak with call centers, and being redirected from one agent to another. Sure, failures can sometimes occur, no matter how robust and technically advanced the solution may initially seem. Therefore, receiving immediate support and resolving issues with their assistance is imperative for any business.
Another critical factor is underwriting. Having opened accounts for your merchants, you need to be sure that your partner will not surprise you with a sudden merchant account closure. Therefore, choosing a partner who can communicate and collaborate with you is essential to solving any issues associated with your merchants, such as strange processing activities or an excessive number of chargebacks.
Choosing a “Payments as Service” provider
Choosing the right payment gateway partner can be the key to your business’s success, so try to approach the choice of such solutions as carefully as possible.
Contact us for a demo of UniPay’s “Payments as Service” option and learn specific pricing details. Our goal is to be your first payment processing choice and your last – because when you start with UniPay, you’re getting started with a robust, flexible, and feature-rich solution that can accommodate your current and future needs.