- UniPay Gateway’s EMV terminal solutions offer versatility, supporting multiple payment terminal models and cloud-based integration, facilitating centralized operation of SoftPOS systems and conventional terminals.
- The solutions are fully PCI and EMV compliant, catering to both USA and Canada markets, and support a wide range of payment methods including contact, contactless, and e-wallets.
- United Thinkers’ Android-specific EMV terminal solutions provide flexibility, allowing for easy transition between physical POS and SoftPOS systems, and include features like loyalty card readers and signature capture screens.
- The UniPay Gateway’s SoftPOS solution is hardware-free, requiring a multi-phase implementation process including EMV certification and encryption key management, which United Thinkers can assist with.
On this page you are welcome to familiarize yourselves with the benefits and flavors of EMV terminal solutions offered by UniPay Gateway technology.
Do you need to accept card-present payments through your application? Do you want to improve a payment solution that works on mobile devices, such as smartphones or tablets? Would you like to add contact and contactless payment functionality as well as e-wallets, such as Google Pay and Apple Pay to this solution? Are your employees regularly using your payment app(s) in the field (for example, at fairs, festivals, exhibitions, or at golf courses)? Do you need mechanisms and solutions, ensuring truly mobile payment experience? Maybe, you just want to improve your existing Android-based payment terminal solution?
If any of these points ring the bell, take a closer look at the assortment of our EMV terminal solutions.
Advantages of EMV Terminal Solutions Supported by UniPay Gateway
Overall benefits of United Thinkers’ EMV terminal solutions
- Our UniPay Gateway technology supports multiple payment terminal models. They include:
- Sunmi P2 Lite, P2 Pro, and P2 Mini;
- Ingenico Telium 2 devices (iCT xxx, iPP xxx, iSC xxx, iWL xxx).
- We offer integration with your payment app installed on your devices.
- Users of web-systems can benefit from our cloud-based integration option, which allows them to operate all SoftPOS systems and credit card terminals in a centralized manner from the cloud/server. In this case no immediate integration with the EMV terminal is necessary.
- Besides that, at United Thinkers we have developed our own SoftPOS solution, which allows you to turn your devices into full-fledged payment terminals. It supports both contact and contactless payments, Apple Pay, and Google Pay e-wallets.
- For all payment terminals we support standalone mode. That is, you can use all supported EMV POS terminal models without additional integration efforts.
- Our unified API can be used for both SoftPOS and conventional EMV terminal solutions.
- Plus, we offer a robust and flexible API for software platforms.
- We provide your business with a fully certified and (both PCI and EMV) compliant solution.
- Our solution allows you to accept payments in both USA and Canada.
- You can use our payment terminal solution as a white-label one. It is connected to our UniPay Gateway technology, although it can be used as both standalone and integrated solution.
- The solution is suitable not only for merchants, but also for payment facilitators and large payment platforms.
- United Thinekrs’ payment terminal solution supports all types of cards and e-wallets, as well as restaurant payments.
- The terminal solution is available in both hosted and on-premise versions. We can perform EMV certifications of your solution and of any new features you want to add to it, when necessary. We can also perform integration with your specific target processors and card brands you need to support in your geography.
Android-specific EMV terminal solution benefits
Nowadays, Android-based payment terminal solutions are becoming more and more popular. One of the reasons for this popularity is that Android-based terminal applications are fit for both physical point of sale terminals (coming from different vendors) and SoftPOS solutions. For instance, you don’t have to develop a new terminal application to switch from regular payment processing terminals to SoftPOS. Minor adjustments might be enough to start accepting payments with alternative vendor’s or SoftPOS terminal solution.
Another advantage of Android-based terminals is that they allow users to run their own applications on them.
- At United Thinkers we offer you a universal solution for Android-based payment terminals.
- If you implement our Android-based terminal solution, you get an opportunity to use the card reader for loyalty cards and tactile signature capture screen. Some of supported terminals also have in-built bar-code readers.
- If you are using Android-based devices, then you can use our ready-made SDK for embedded Android apps running on the same smartphone or terminal.
Additional benefits: at United Thinkers we also provide
- our own remote injection/loading mechanism for PIN encryption keys;
- TMS for management of terminal parameters and EMV configurations;
- integrated fulfillment management system (FMS) for automation of terminal ordering and shipping.
Feel free to contact our specialists to discover how our payment terminal solution can enhance your specific business model!
Who can benefit from our EMV terminal solutions
Payment terminal solution by United Thinkers is suitable for multiple types of businesses, including the following ones.
- Platforms that work with merchants, immediately interacting with customers. Examples of such merchants include healthcare specialists, accountants, insurance agents, restaurants, gyms, fitness centers.
- ISOs, that require standalone payment terminal solutions. Standalone mobile POS terminal solutions are especially relevant in the field: at fairs, markets etc.
SoftPOS solution implementation challenges
SoftPOS solutions are hardware-free and they don’t involve any physical terminal-related costs.
At the same time, implementation of a SoftPOS solution is a complex multi-phase process. It involves the following key aspects and steps:
- Acquiring partnership establishment (including PIN encryption strategy definition, EMV toolkit selection and EMV certification process; processor specification review and processor integration)
- EMV kernel development, licensing, and certification
- Attestation service implementation and licensing
- Encryption key injection service development
- Deployment and audit
If you want to impement a SoftPOS solution in addition an existing EMV terminal solution, you are welcom to watch our short video guide on the subject.
UniPay Gateway payment terminal solution allows you to go through all these steps and phased smoothly and seamlessly. In fact, we can take care of most of the aspects for you.
So, don’t hesitate to contact us for details.