Choose the payment gateway solution for you
|Payments as Service||White Label Gateway||On-Premise|
|Branding||iAll merchant-facing resources, including payment pages and merchant statements, will have your logo and URL||Logo||Logo + URL||Full|
|Support||iTechnical and customer support for your personnel and your merchants are available||✔||✔||+ fee|
|Consulting*||iConsulting includes the design of your payment solutions and your merchants/data migration procedures||✔||✔||✔|
|Hosting & PCI||iAssistance with your PCI Audit or PCI Compliant Hosting in our data centers||✔||✔||optional|
|Transaction Fees||iCharges that a business pays each time it processes a payment transaction||✔||✔||–|
|Subscription Fees||iCharges that a business pays on a monthly basis||–||✔||–|
|Revenue Share||iA percentage of merchants fees can be shared with you||✔||–||–|
|Custom Development||iNew features, as well as new integrations, can be added on demand||–||✔||dedicated|
|Source Code||iSource code is available to licensees willing to make changes in the code or to install the product in their data center||–||–||✔||see pricing||see pricing||see pricing|
* the cost of consulting services is deducted from the cost of license if purchased
If you’re looking for detailed information on payment gateway solution pricing, or if you need guidance in selecting the most suitable option for your business, we can assist you in evaluating your payment processing needs and recommend a solution that aligns best with your specific business domain.
Request a free consultation now to choose a solution tailored to your business’s unique requirements!
Payment gateway pricing strategies tailored to align with your unique business requirements.
To support your ongoing business growth, we offer adaptable pricing options, giving you the freedom to shift between plans as your needs evolve. Our three well-defined pricing strategies are designed to align seamlessly with your specific business requirements.
Payments as a Service:
Unleash the Power of Payments as a Service with UniPay
The Payments as a Service (PaaS) model is specifically designed for businesses that are just beginning their journey into payment processing or may have a limited budget to set up their own payment gateway. It is also suitable for businesses with straightforward payment processing needs.
With PaaS, a wide range of businesses, such as SaaS providers, ISOs, ISVs, or marketplaces, can effortlessly integrate their platforms with an existing UniPay instance hosted in the cloud.
This streamlined integration enables these businesses to quickly and easily offer payment processing capabilities to their customers without the need for costly infrastructure investments.
This model is ideal for:
- Software companies servicing other businesses and wanting to monetize payment processing.
- SaaS platforms planning to add transaction processing to their existing services while focusing on their core offerings and enhancing the overall user experience.
- ISOs looking to replace their outdated payment gateway with a cutting-edge payment solution, initially adopting a simpler model and later transitioning to an On-Premises model.
- Businesses with simple payment processing needs do not require complex customization and white labeling.
- Startups developing their proof of concepts and seeking to incorporate payment processing functionality to enable accepting payments.
- Low, upfront costs
- Quick setup process
- Payment acceptance in the shortest amount of time
- Opportunity to personalize hosted payment pages
- PCI compliant infrastructure
- No subscription or maintenance fees.
White Label Payment Gateway:
This model was developed for businesses that are serious about monetizing payments as part of their software offering and are interested in processing payments under their own brand or providing payment services for portfolio companies.
The white-label gateway offering enables businesses to provide payment services using their own brand. They can seamlessly integrate with new banks and processors and establish their own rules for underwriting and funding. This is the best option to process payments under your brand with a custom solution while saving on payment processing fees. This model is also suitable for investment companies that want to consolidate payment services for their portfolio companies.
This model is ideal for:
- SaaS Platforms looking to integrate payment processing for streamlined workflows and enhanced customer solutions.
- Payment Facilitators planning to establish a brand presence in the payment processing industry and expand their customer base.
- ISOs looking to upgrade outdated gateways with a customizable white label solution for modern payment processing.
- Private Equity Groups & Investment Companies looking to offer payment processing services to portfolio companies while maintaining control.
Advantages of the “White-Label Solution” model:
- Branding opportunities
- Quick Set-up time
- PCI compliance made easier
- Control over underwriting, processing, and funds remittance
UniPay On-Premises offering is a popular choice for companies with large transaction volumes and portfolio companies wanting to consolidate their volumes and reduce operational costs. This model can also help increase your company’s valuation in the eyes of investors through ownership of your own payment solution.
By choosing this payment gateway option, you will be able to implement the entire payment ecosystem in-house within your own environment. You can also create a better workforce to move throughout your company as needed since all subsidiaries share a common payment processing system.
This model is ideal for:
- Payment Facilitators planning to have their own payment solution and looking to reduce their time-to-market.
- Payment Service Providers that need to store all customer transaction data on their servers in a country of operation because of their local laws.
- SaaS companies looking for a highly customizable platform that provides advanced functionality, high scalability, and the possibility of adding new integrations with banks and processors.
- Private Equity groups, investment companies with large transaction volumes, and portfolio companies looking to consolidate payment processing within their portfolios.
Advantages of the “On-Premise Gateway“ model:
- Full Control over the payment process
- Advanced customization
- No transaction or subscription fees
- Ability to deploy and maintain getaway in-house
- Access to the source code
Having difficulties choosing the right plan for you?
No matter which plan you ultimately decide on, it will be based on the same underlying platform. If you’re just starting out and need a solution to accept payments, “Payments as a Service” could be a great option for your business. As your number of merchants and transactions increases, you may find it beneficial to transition to the “White Label Payment Gateway” model. And when you desire total control over payment processing for your merchants and prefer an all-in-house solution, you can easily switch to the On-Premises model. Your merchants and integrated platforms will not need to recode when transitioning from one model to another.
No Sufficient Budget?
Don’t Let Budget Hold You Back! Explore Your Options!
We all have ambitions and strive to achieve a lot, but sometimes may face budget limitations. However, simply postponing things into the future is not a viable option. Instead, you need to develop the right approach and capabilities with the assistance of experts before concluding that partnering with a payment system is expensive.
Most businesses commonly encounter two problems when looking for a payment gateway.
- Underestimating future expenses: Some businesses fail to anticipate the costs they will incur down the line accurately. Because they don’t know what they should know. Contact us today for payment expert guidance on accurately estimating your future expenses.
- Overestimating the requirements of a project: Some businesses may overestimate the number of things that need to be put in place to start. Instead of giving up on your project, consider requesting a quote from us so we can suggest the most cost-effective model for your project.
Still in the initial phase? Plan Now
Have a project in the future? Start planning now!
Payment projects are never done quickly. Especially if you want to integrate with a bank or a processor, the initial planning and discussion phase can take 3-6 months. If you plan to start in six months or even later, you should begin planning already.
- You should begin understanding all the issues related to the payment gateway project in advance. Developing the right approach will help you prioritize tasks, reduce costs, and shorten the project launch time.
- You can get special discounts on the initial development work, integration with banks, and payment gateway customization to meet your specific requirements through our pre-license consulting agreement.
Consider contacting us now to develop a plan of action and have enough time to discuss all the important matters with your future vendors and service providers.
Need consulting expert assistance?
Unlike traditional payment systems, we go beyond just offering gateway software. We provide our clients with comprehensive payment services and dedicated support throughout their payment processing journey. Our expertise extends to addressing your PCI compliance concerns, guiding you on the best banks and processors to collaborate with, and providing solutions such as EMV terminals, SoftPOS, and various HSM devices that other providers may not offer. Many gateway providers lack the capability to assist you in these areas. Without knowing the right questions to ask gateway providers, you run the risk of investing a significant budget in an ineffective solution.
Alongside our modern, cutting-edge, and time-tested payment solution, we offer an additional compelling feature: expert consulting services. By leveraging this service, you can develop a meticulous and well-defined step-by-step plan to propel your project toward the payment gateway. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to avail discounts on our pricing models.
Unlock the Potential of UniPay Gateway: Schedule a Demo to Discover Its Features and Pricing!
Please complete the form to receive more information about UniPay.