One of the best ways to increase conversions and sales is to make it easy for your customers to pay. But how can you make the payment process easier for your online customers? It starts with choosing the right payment processor for your ecommerce website.
The right payment service provider can offer you checkout pages and seamless integration that will impress you as much as it impresses your customers. Nevertheless, online payment processing doesn’t have to be ugly and it doesn’t have to be a hassle when you choose the best ecommerce platform.
8 Ways to Make the Payment Process Easy
Here are some things you can do to make the payment process easier for your online customers:
- Offer several payment methods. Try to provide a way to pay with every payment method your customers could possibly want to use.
- Allow payments without logging in. Requiring that customers have an account with you to pay is just adding an unnecessary hassle for them.
- Give your payment pages a seamless look. Payment pages should look like the rest of your site to avoid confusion and help your customers feel confident when entering their information.
- Make it easy for customers to fix mistakes. Customers don’t want to have to reenter a lot of info if they make just one small mistake.
- Ask for only the info you need. Don’t ask for details you or your payment processor don’t need. The best eCommerce platform is as simple as possible.
- Tell customers about your privacy and security measures. An e-commerce website needs to offer reassurances that the online payment processing method is as safe and secure as possible.
- Eliminate as many distractions as possible. There’s no reason to spam people or try to interest them in something else when they’re trying to buy something. That will just turn people off.
- Include useful calls to action. Add options to checkout, continue shopping or go to checkout wherever you can. You don’t want to make it any harder than necessary to find and complete the actions that matter most to you.
Thus, when you work with the right payment service provider, your online payment processing can go smoothly and effortlessly.
To learn more about the UniPay payment processing platform and how our team at United Thinkers can make your eCommerce website work better – or make you a better provider of services to online stores – contact us. We’re here for you.