- Many companies are trying to decide how to build a payment gateway solution which would be the most suitable one for their business model. Building a payment gateway from scratch is challenging; however, using a white label payment gateway simplifies the process, offering benefits like fee savings, service provision capabilities, and control over features.
- The white paper “How To Have Your Own Payment Gateway” by United Thinkers guides through key considerations for creating a payment gateway, including target customer identification, merchant category codes, partnering with major payment platforms, and selecting appropriate payment types.
- Key elements in developing a payment gateway involve establishing banking relationships, CRM strategies, merchant background verification, transaction processing solutions, merchant funding mechanisms, PCI compliance, and fraud protection.
- The white paper also discusses various types of payment gateway solutions, such as in-house development, hosted, or licensed white label gateways, each with unique advantages, costs, and levels of control and responsibility.
Please complete the form to receive more information.
Download this white paper in order to find out how to build a payment gateway without developing it from scratch.
A white label payment gateway can make things much simpler for your company. If you want to learn how to build a payment gateway of your own, there’s no need to reinvent the wheel.
Payment gateways are essential to modern commerce, and the best payment gateways make it easy for companies to accept a wide variety of payment types and handle a range of billing and payment processing needs. However, building payment processing software from scratch can be a daunting task.
Companies that have their own payment gateway software can benefit from:
- Fee savings
- The ability to offer services to others, and
- Control of features.
These are only a few of the many benefits of having your own payment gateway, whether you create it yourself or use a white label option.
How to Build a Payment Gateway: Major Aspects
Want to have a sneak peek at the content of the document you are about to download?
In the white paper “How To Have Your Own Payment Gateway”, the United Thinkers team answers some important questions about establishing a payment processing system that’s right for your company. You’ll see that sometimes a white label payment gateway in a hosted environment is the best choice.
Where do you start if you want to create your own payment gateway?
Before figuring out how to build a payment gateway like Stripe or PayPal, you need to clarify, whether you actually need it and what you need it for. Who are your target customers? Which merchant category codes are you planning to service? What major payment processing platforms are you going to partner with? Which payment types do you need to process? Having answered these and other questions, you can go about your payment gateway project.
If you are serious about developing a payment gateway, then you need to establish reliable banking relationships and develop sound strategies for customer relationship management. As you are giong to service a portfolio of merchants, merchant background verification engine is crucial. Additionally, you need some transaction processing solution for all your target payment types. Besides that, you need to build mechanisms for merchant funding,ensure PCI compliance of your solution, and implement fraud protection means.
All these aspects (and more) are explained in detail in our free white paper.
How to Build a Payment Gateway of the Right Type
Payment gateway solutions come in different flavors. Depending on the desired level of control and responsibility, you can choose the right flavor for your particular case. It can be a gateway you develop from scratch, a hosted or a licensed white labal payment gateway solution. Which flavor is the most suitable one for your business? The white paper might contain the correct answer.
Each payment gateway solution type has its advantages and disadvantages. It is also associated with certain costs. If you want to create your own payment gateway for free, such a gateway, probably will not function. Having read the white paper, you’ll learn about some of the costs and complexities involved in building your own payment gateway solution of the desired type.
Complete our form now to get the full text of this 13-page white paper.
There’s no obligation, and you’ll get useful information that can help you make the most of your business with the best payment gateway solution for your needs.
Here is a 1-minute video reiterating the main points of the white paper.
Are you ready to have a payment gateway of your own? Take this quiz to find out!