Fundamentals of Payment Processing
Learn the foundations of merchants, ISOs, payment facilitators, PSPs and Processors to lay the groundwork for a successful launch into the business of providing payment processing services.
The guide on the fundamentals of payment processing is a must-read to you, if any of these or similar statements are relevant for you:
- You want to get a merchant account, but you are rejected by all the banks to which you apply.
- You are an ISO that wants to become a payment facilitator and gets your residual revenue share from payment processing, merchant funding, and other merchant-lifecycle operations.
- You are a payment service provider that wants to find a processing partnership that would allow you to cover the broadest spectrum of clients, currencies, geographies, and merchant category codes.
- You think that your payment processing terms could be better, but you don’t know how to improve the situation.
Our free guide on the fundamentals of payment processing provides tips for those who want to organize payment processing for their companies, including businesses that are already working within the industry or only entering it. The guide includes useful tips that all payment industry players should be familiar with, in order to know how to optimize their operations with respective payment processors.
Each section of the document includes specific targeted recommendations for all payment industry players:
- ISOs/Wholesale ISOs
- Payment facilitators
- Payment service providers
Whether you are in the process of launching your business or you have been running your company for years, learning about the fundamental regulations associated with credit card processing is vital. Secure, simple and reliable payment processing can help you avoid unwarranted stress and save your business money in the short and long term.
To learn how to launch any type of business related to providing payment processing services successfully, download our free guide “Fundamentals of Payment Processing.”
Great ways to learn more about the payment industry with United Thinkers’s high quality White Papers: